The HESI A2 entrance exam is required for application to the RN and VN programs.
- The HESI A2 exam is only available to COM Nursing applicants.
- HESI Cost is $69.00 at the COM Testing Center.
- Photo ID Required.
HESI A2 Information
The exam sections are designed for COM Nursing programs. COM HESI A2 transcripts may not transfer to another institution.
- The exam consists of Reading Comprehension, Grammar, Math, Vocabulary, Anatomy & Physiology.
- Vocational Nursing program ONLY = All Sections Except Anatomy & Physiology.
- The HESI A2 has a time limit of 4 hours.
- Testing Services allows two HESI A2 attempts per academic year.
- Testing Services allows one online proctored HESI A2 attempt per academic year.
Take the HESI A2 in the COM Testing Center
- Create your Evolve account.
- Schedule your on-campus appointment.
*Online proctoring is available by request. Contact Testingcenter@com.edu for more information regarding HESI A2 online proctoring.
HESI A2 Transcript Information
- Submit a HESI A2 Transcript Request Form if you want Testing Services to send a copy of your HESI A2 scores to the Nursing Department.
- The transcript request form is for HESI A2 attempts that have been completed. Any requests for future dates will be discarded.
- Transcripts must be submitted through Elsevier or from the COM Testing Center. HESI A2 scores from another institution must be submitted through Elsevier.
- You may request to submit up to 3 transcripts per application period.
For more information, visit the Nursing Department’s frequently asked questions.