The HESI A2 entrance exam is required for application to the RN and VN programs. Testing Services is currently offering the HESI A2 through an online proctor.
- The HESI A2 exam is only available to COM Nursing applicants.
- HESI Cost is $69.00 at the COM Testing Center.
- HESI Cost is $60.00 to test through an online proctor.
- Photo ID Required.
Steps to Request Remote Online Testing Instructions
- Request HESI A2 online testing information .
You will be required to pick a date/time. This is not your scheduled appointment.
- Check your email for instructions to pay and schedule the virtual HESI A2 through Proctor U.
- Log in to your Proctor U account on your scheduled test date to start the exam from your dashboard.
HESI A2 Information
The exam sections are designed for COM Nursing programs. COM HESI A2 transcripts may not transfer to another institution.
- The exam consists of Reading Comprehension, Grammar, Math, Vocabulary, Anatomy & Physiology.
- Vocational Nursing program ONLY = All Sections Except Anatomy & Physiology.
- The HESI A2 has a time limit of 4 hours
- Testing Services allows two HESI A2 attempts per academic year.
HESI A2 Transcript Information
Email email@example.com after your exam if you want Testing Services to send a copy of your HESI A2 scores to the Nursing Department.
You may request to submit up to 3 transcripts per application period. Transcripts must be submitted from Elsevier or the COM Testing Center. HESI A2 scores from another institution must be submitted through Elsevier. For more information, visit the Nursing Department’s frequently asked questions.
Take the HESI A2 in the COM Testing Center
Email Testing Services at firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule an appointment in the Testing Center.