What Is CLEP?
The College-Level Examination Program® (CLEP) gives you the opportunity to receive college credit for what you already know by earning qualifying scores on any of 34 examinations. You can earn credit for knowledge you've acquired through independent study, prior course work, on-the-job training, professional development, cultural pursuits or internships.
Photo IDs are required for all testing.
Important Note to Testers
Although we administer the CLEP tests, College of the Mainland does not accept/award credit for all tests. It is the tester's responsibility to ensure that the school the scores will be sent to awards credit for that particular CLEP test.
Register for CLEP
- Go to http://clep.collegeboard.org/register/exam and create an account to purchase a voucher.
- Schedule an exam time: Book Online Now
- A valid/current picture ID is required for all exams, your CLEP admission ticket includes identification requirements.
- $29 Proctor Fee is due at the time of testing (paid to College of the Mainland).
College of the Mainland CLEP Brochure
Visit CLEP Practice Prep.com to help prepare for the CLEP exam.
For more information about the CLEP test, visit the following website, www.collegeboard.com/clep.
For special accommodations, visit CLEP at www.collegeboard.com/student/testing/clep/reg.html.
- Financial Accounting
- Principles of Management
- Introductory Business Law
- Information Systems
- Principles of Macroeconomics
- Principles of Microeconomics
- College Composition
- American Government
- History of the United States I
- History of the United States II
- College Algebra
- Principles of Marketing
- Introductory Psychology
- Introductory Sociology