Schedule to take your make up exam in the Testing Center
- You must have a COM student photo ID to take your exam.
- Please verify with your instructor that your exam is at the Testing Center.
- Department/make-up exams are not allowed breaks. If you leave the room, you must turn in your exam.
- Only items designated by the instructor will be permitted inside the Testing Center.
- All exams must stop at the close of business day.
Walk-in testing hours available with limited seating. Appointments are recommended.
Monday–Thursday: 12:30–3 p.m.