Financial Aid Forms
Academic Year 2021-2022
Students, please enter your COM email address and password after clicking on the link to the form.
- 2021-2022 Federal Direct Loan/Federal Plus Loan
- 2021-2022 Financial Aid Cancellation
- 2021-2022 Income Reduction Form
- 2021-2022 Proof of Dependent(s) Form
- 2021-2022 Request for Dependency Override
- 2021-2022 TPEG-CE Grant Request
- 2021-2022 Unusual Enrollment History
- 2021-2022 Verification Worksheet - Dependent - DV1
- 2021-2022 Verification Worksheet - Dependent - DV5
- 2021-2022 Verification Worksheet - Independent – IV1
- 2021-2022 Verification Worksheet - Independent - IV5
- 2021-2022 Verification Worksheet Dependent - DV4
- 2021-2022 Verification Worksheet Independent - IV4
- 2021-2022 Zero Income Verification
Financial Aid Probation Appeals Procedure
The Financial Aid Appeals Committee meets every month (except December).
Meeting Schedule: The Appeals Committee meeting is usually scheduled for the second or third Friday of the month; however, depending on each member’s schedule, the meeting may be scheduled for other times in order to meet quorum. Once the meeting is set, the date and time will be displayed in the Student Financial Services Office and listed on the College's homepage. Students may appeal their financial aid suspension and termination status when they have documented extenuating circumstances such as personal injury or illness, death in the immediate family or undue hardship.