Assessment and Management Process
Once you have made a report, the following process will be implemented:
- COM staff will respond to the report as soon as possible.
- Identify the subject(s) of concern.
- Collect available information.
- Interview witnesses and subject of concern as appropriate.
- Assess whether subject is an imminent threat to self or others and take appropriate action.
- Develop specific intervention/prevention strategy.
- Facilitate meetings with COM staff regarding the situation on an as-needed basis.