Santa Fe High School 2019-2020 Registration Guide
- Complete College of the Mainland application through www.applytexas.org.
- Establish a Profile on applytexas.org. it will provide a Username and password for
- Complete an Application for College of the Mainland with your profile. Make sure to
include you Social Security Number on the COM application.
- It takes 3-5 business days to process the application. You will receive an email from
College of the Mainland with instructions on how to retrieve your COM ID number. COM
ID number is mandatory to complete your COM application and TSI testing.
- You must complete the TSI Pre-assessment prior to testing. Go to www.com.edu/testing-center/tsi-assessment.html to complete the TSI Pre-Assessment. Once completed, you will receive a certificate of
completion via email.
- Sign up to take the TSI with your COM College Connections advisor at SFHS. TSI testing
is free for SFHS students testing dates for Dual Credit students. TSI Exemption is
available to students who have met the college readiness standard on the SAT or ACT;
TSI testing is not required for non-credit classes.
- Student taking COM online classes or classes on COM campus must submit proof of Bacterial
Meningitis vaccination to COM. Proof can be turned on to your COM representative on
- Register and pay for Dual Credit classes. Registration will take place at Santa Fe
High School Library on 4/30/19.
- Dual Credit Orientation will take place prior to the start of fall classes.
- Advisory Sessions:
Start Date: 2/6/19 – register for session with COM Advisor
- COM application deadline: 2/28/19
- TSI Testing: 3/21/19
- Registration and Payment Date:
4/30/19 – Santa Fe HS Library
Tuition and Fees 2019-2020
- In District: $200 for 1-2 classes per semester; $75 for each additional class
- Online Fee $35, hybrid fee $25
- Books are NOT included
- Additional fees for classes may be required.
Download a printable copy of the SFHS Registration Guide (PDF)
For additional Information please contact Doreen Bridges, COM College Connections
Advisor at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org