Dual Credit BAC Registration Guides
Bay Area Christian School 2019-2020 Registration Guide
- Schedule an advisory session with COM College Connections Advisor. Sign up through
the college center with Ms. Gadd. During the advisory session you will complete College
of the Mainland application through www.applytexas.org.
- Establish a Profile on applytexas.org. It will provide a Username and you will create a password for applytexas.org
- Complete an Application for College of the Mainland with your profile. Make sure to include you Social Security Number on the COM application.
- It takes 3-5 business days to process the application. You will receive an email from College of the Mainland with instructions on how to retrieve your COM ID number. COM ID number is mandatory to take the TSI test.
- You must complete the TSI Pre-assessment prior to testing. Go to www.com.edu/testing-center/tsi-assessment.html to complete the TSI Pre-Assessment. Once completed, you will receive a certificate of completion via email.
- Sign up to take the TSI with your COM College Connections advisor or your high school counselor. TSI testing is free for D/C students. TSI Exemption is available to students who have met the college readiness standard on the SAT or ACT; TSI testing is not required for non-credit classes.
- Students must submit proof of Bacterial Meningitis vaccination to COM. Proof can be turned on to your COM representative or high school counselor.
- Register and pay for Dual Credit classes on 4/17/19 2:30pm-5:30pm or, 4/18/19 2:30 pm – 5:30 pm at COM’s North County Campus 200 Parker Court, RM 113 League City, TX 77573.
- Dual Credit Orientation will take place prior to the start of fall classes.
- Sign up through Mrs. Gadd
- COM application deadline: 3/14/19
- TSI Testing: 3/21/19
- Registration and Payment date: 4/17/19 2:30 pm – 5:30 pm (seniors) and 4/18/19 2:30 pm – 5:30 pm (juniors) League City Learning Center North Campus Room 113
Tuition and Fees 2019-2020
- In District: $250 for 1-2 classes per semester; $75 for each additional class
- Online Fee $35, hybrid fee $25
- Required Books and course workbooks are NOT included
- Additional fees for classes may be required