ITS Services and Resources for Employees
Information Technology Services has put together some links to help you get started.
- Employee Basics to WebAdvisor
- WebAdvisor: Faculty
- Web Time Entry - Full-time Employees
- Web Time Entry - Part-time Employees
- Web Time Entry - Supervisors
- WebAdvisor: Budget Module
IP Phones and Voicemail
- Cisco IP Phone 9971 Quick Guide
- Cisco Voicemail Setup and Navigation
- Voicemail - checking it off campus
Web Time Entry
Web Time Entry is a web-based system designed to enable employees to submit hours worked and leave taken electronically, eliminating the paper submission of time sheets, attendance and leave forms. All time must be approved by a supervisor before it can be processed by Payroll.
1TB of Cloud Storage for All Employees
Now COM employees can manage, store, and share up to 1 TB of their documents all in one place, securely and easily, with Microsoft OneDrive.
Technology Requisition Process
All purchases (except for consumables) for technology will be made through Information Technology Services (this includes grants and other organizations).