La Marque High School 2019-2020 Registration Guide
- Schedule an enrollment and advising session with your COM College Connections Advisor.
During the enrollment session, you will complete your College of the Mainland application
through www.applytexas.org. You must provide your social security number and a valid
- Establish a profile on applytexas.org. It will provide a username and password for
- Complete an application for College of the Mainland with your profile.
- It takes 3-5 business days to process the application. You will receive an email from
College of the Mainland with instructions on how to retrieve your COM ID number. COM
ID number is mandatory to complete your COM application and TSI testing.
- You must complete the TSI Pre-assessment prior to testing. Go to www.com.edu/tsiapp/
to complete the TSI Pre-Assessment. Once completed, you will receive a certificate
- Sign up to take the TSI with your COM College Connections advisor. Students are eligible
to receive a voucher for the TSI. TSI Exemption is available to students who have
met the college readiness standard on the PSAT, SAT or ACT.
- Students taking COM online classes or classes at COM must submit proof of Bacterial
Meningitis vaccination to COM.
- Register and pay for Dual Credit classes.
- Dual Credit Orientation will take place during the summer at College of the Mainland.
Tuition and Fees 2019-2020
- In District: $200 for 1-2 classes per semester; $75 for each additional class.
- Online Fee $35, hybrid fee $25
- Required Books and course workbooks are NOT included.
- Additional fees for classes may be required.
- Enrollment and Advising Sessions: January 23, 2019 through February 15, 2019
- TSI Testing Dates: March 9th and April 9, 2019
- Registration ends April 18, 2019
Download a printable copy of the LMHS Registration Guide (PDF)
For additional information, please contact Cassandra Himes, COM College Connections
Advisor at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org