Dual Credit Registration Forms and Instructions
Please follow these instructions when using the Dual Credit Enrollment Forms:
- After completing the sections with first and last name, COM student ID number, high school, grade level and semester that you are registering for, send the form to your high school counselor for approval.
- The counselor will add class information to the registration form, sign it, and send it back to the student.
- Once the student receives the signed form from the counselor, the student and parent should sign the form, and return to their assigned College Connections advisor.
To find your high school’s assigned College Connection advisor, visit www.com.edu/college-connections. For more information on enrolling for the dual credit program, please send the College Connections team an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
How can I take the TSI Assessment?
College of the Mainland will offer TSI Assessment testing through Examity, an online proctoring service. Photo ID will be required. All testing fees and the Examity proctor fee will be waived at this time. Please go to https://examity.com/accuplacer-students to see if your computer meets the requirements.
All students will need to complete the steps below to receive a TSIA voucher to test through Examity.
- Complete the TSIA Pre-Assessment Activity at www.tsipreview.com/welcome/collegeofthemainland.
- Go to https://tsiremoteexamity.youcanbook.me and fill out all the indicated fields.
- Once your request is approved, you will receive an email from ACCUPLACER with your voucher code. This voucher code will allow you to schedule and take your exam with Examity.
- Go to https://prod.examity.com/accuplacer to register with Examity. Enter your first name, last name, email, and select College of the Mainland.
- You will receive a confirmation email from Examity with login credentials.
- Log in to Examity with the user ID and password provided to you and schedule your exam. If you would like to test right away, click the “on-demand” scheduling button.
- If you have questions on how Examity works, please go to https://examity.com/accuplacer-students to find step-by-step instructions and a Youtube video on the process.