The Testing Center assists students by assessing academic achievement and providing various testing alternatives. Results from tests are used:
- to determine eligibility for certain College programs,
- for some certifications,
- for course placement and
- to meet requirements mandated by the state legislature.
- Monday and Tuesday: 8 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- Wednesday through Friday: 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
* All exams must be completed by the end of business hours.
View the monthly Testing Center Schedule for the complete schedule. All testing must be finished by the end of the business day.
Distance Education and Online Testing
For more information about testing options, contact the Testing Center at 409-933-8379.