College of the Mainland is pleased to offer convenient online services to make it easier for you to register for classes, create a personalized COM email account to keep in touch with friends and teachers and set up a payment plan that fits your budget needs. All of these can be done from any computer with Internet access. Now you can save time, avoid lines and beat the rush. Instructions for accessing these convenient services are linked below.
Access WebAdvisor by logging into the MyCOM Portal.
- Search for and Register in Credit Classes Using WebAdvisor
- Drop a Course in WebAdvisor
- View and Print Your Schedule
COM Email for Students
Online Tutoring Service
College of the Mainland is excited to announce our partnership with NetTutor online tutoring service. This partnership will provide all COM students with access to free, live online tutoring.
Online Payment Plans
- For technical assistance, visit the ITS Student Request Form and fill out the required information.
- Early registration can only be done through WebAdvisor.
- Write usernames and passwords down so you don't forget them, and keep them in a safe place. COM does not have access to your passwords to protect your privacy.
- Make sure passwords include both numbers and letters.
- Do not share your information with anyone as you may be liable for any actions taken through your accounts.
- Use the Student Help Center anytime.