Apply for a Scholarship
By filling out just one application, you will be considered for all COM Foundation scholarships for which you qualify.
COM offers nearly 100 scholarships, which full-time and part-time students can apply for each year to help pay for tuition and textbooks. Only one COM Foundation scholarship will be awarded to any student.
Scholarships are available for students in all majors, and most scholarships are $500 per fall and spring semesters.
Please complete the FAFSA. Priority for scholarships based on financial need will be given to students who have completed a FAFSA.
Additional scholarships may be available in your major. Students interested in their department’s scholarships should contact their instructors and the Financial Aid Office.
- Jan. 16 – Feb. 13
Fall 2015 – Summer 2016
- Feb. 16 – April 17
- April 22 – July 27
How to Apply for Scholarships
- Click COM Scholarship Application (STARS).
- Select “sign up” to create your account. You will create a username and password. Save this – you cannot access your application without it if you choose to finish it later.
- Enter your username and password.
- Complete all information requested. You must provide a valid email address. You will receive an email notification if you are awarded a scholarship. When completing your application, remember to answer all questions thoroughly.
- Returning students must enter their ID and password to reapply for scholarships each year.