Starting at COM
Apply to COM
Apply to get started.
- Apply at www.com.edu/apply
- Submit official high school and any college transcripts.
- All new COM students under age 22 must submit evidence of being immunized against meningococcal meningitis within the past five years and at least 10 days before the start of class.
- Submit ACT, SAT or TAKS scores or take the TSI placement exam in the Testing Center to determine which classes you are eligible to register for.
- Apply for financial aid at www.fafsa.gov or for scholarships at www.com.edu/scholarships.
Find your courses and register through WebAdvisor.
Pay for Classes
Methods of Payments
- Pay online. Sign up for a payment plan or pay in full. (Credit card and bank accounts only) (http://www.com.edu/help-center/access-e-cashier)
- Pay in full at the Business Office in the Enrollment Center.
Check the Status of Your Financial Aid
You can check the status of your Financial Aid by using WebAdvisor.
Student Help Center
Enrollment Center, Lobby
1-888-258-8859, ext. 8663