Applying to COM

Please select the option that best describes you:

High school or GED graduates or graduating high school seniors

Individuals interested in taking credit courses to earn a degree or certificate or transfer to a university

Learn More

Transfer students

Individuals interested in enrolling at College of the Mainland after attending another college or university

Learn More

Students reapplying to the College

Individuals interested in returning to College of the Mainland after not attending for more than a year

Learn More

Current high school students

Individuals interested in the special programs offered to high school students

Learn More

International students

Note: Students who are not U.S. citizens and do not live in the United States must apply for a student visa at the American embassy in their home country.

Learn More

Stay Connected with COM: