Associate Degree Nursing AAS
Nursing isn’t just a career it’s a calling! Make a difference in someone’s life.
If you enjoy taking care of others and want to support a medical team in caring for patients, a nursing career is waiting for you! A rewarding career in nursing begins with training and preparation.
COM Registered Nursing Program prepares students to deliver quality patient care in a variety of health care settings. We offer small class sizes, with faculty who dedicate themselves to student success. Academic Coaches are available for individual and group sessions at no cost to the student.
Next Start Date
View in course catalog
Occupational summary for Registered Nurse
2,986,500 Annual Job Openings
9% Projected Growth
$80,010 yr Median Salary
Additional Program Info
- March 28, 2022, 7 p.m. – STEAM Building, Room 120
- July 25, 2022, 7 p.m. – STEAM Building, Room 120
Application Due Dates:
- For Fall semester admission – 4th Friday in May
- For Spring semester admission – 1st Friday in Sept.
Complete all prerequisite courses with a final grade of C or higher and have a pre-req GPA of at least 2.8.
- ENGL 1301 Composition I
- BIOL 2401 Anatomy & Physiology I
- BIOL 2402 Anatomy & Physiology II
- BIOL 2420 Microbiology for Non-Science Majors
- PSYC 2301 General Psychology