This calculator has been created to help students project their SAP status. You will be able to enter your current courses and potential grades to calculate your GPA and Completion Pace for SAP standards. Please feel free to give us a call at 409-933-8274 if you need help.
Follow the instructions below to use the SAP Calculator.
- Log into your WebAdvisor account.
- Click on the Financial Aid Checklist under the Financial Aid tab.
- Click on the Satisfactory Academic Progress link at the top of the page.
- Enter your SAP Details into the "SAP Details" section.
- Enter the courses for your current semester and the grades you expect to earn into the "This Term" section.
- Review the results below to see if you will meet SAP.
SAP ResultsProjected Attempted Hours:
Projected Passed Hours:
Projected Completion Rate:
Projected New Cumulative GPA: