COM has partnered with NetTutor to provide current COM students with access to online tutoring for free. Some courses are offered 24/7, while others may require you to make an appointment.
Real-time tutoring for English and Math is available online 24/7, and additional content areas are available as indicated by NetTutor's schedule. In most other subjects, students can submit a question and receive an answer after a short waiting period. NetTutor can be accessed through any course students are currently enrolled in (now or for an upcoming semester) by logging on to Blackboard.
How to Access NetTutor
- Log in to Blackboard with your COM user name and password.
- Go to a course you are currently enrolled in.
- Click the button labeled “NetTutor”.
- Choose the subject in which you want tutoring.
- If the course you select does not have the NetTutor option available, try another course. In the event that none of the courses are showing NetTutor, please contact your instructor.