The TRIO Student Support Services Program is available to all students who meet one or more of the following criteria:
- Low-income student: Your family's taxable income for the last calendar year was less than 150 percent of the poverty level.
- First-generation college student: Neither parent has a bachelor's degree.
- Student with a disability: You have a documented disability that substantially limits your participation in educational experiences and opportunities offered by COM, as determined by COM’s Disability Services.
In addition you must:
- Be enrolled at COM as an undergraduate student seeking your first associate degree or certificate
- Have an academic need for the program
- Be a citizen or permanent resident of the United States