Transfer Corner

Welcome to the University Transfer Corner

If you are interested in transferring your course work from College of the Mainland to a university, you should verify that you are taking the correct courses by researching the college's transfer equivalencies.

Here are a few links to local schools' transfer equivalency guides. If you do not see the school you are interested in, visit the school's website and search for transfer equivalencies or Core Curriculum. COM academic advisors are happy to assist with college research if you have questions.

Stay Connected with COM: