How to Apply:
This is a confidential search process. To ensure full consideration, application materials should be received no later than Tuesday, November 1, 2016. The position will remain open until filled.
To apply go to http://www.acctsearches.org and upload your documents. Candidates will follow the prompts given while completing the application form.
Candidates will need to have the following information or materials available to complete the application:
- A completed Candidate Summary sheet; which can be found at the top of the application page after clicking the “Apply Here” link.
- A letter of application (not to exceed 5 pages) that succinctly addresses the opportunities and challenges identified in the Position Profile and demonstrates how the candidate’s experience and professional qualifications prepare them to serve as the President of College of the Mainland.
- A current resume including an email address and cellular telephone number.
- A list of eight references: example, two to three supervisors, two to three direct reports and two to three faculty and/or staff members from current and former institutions.
Candidates must combine their candidate summary sheet, cover letter, and resume into a single PDF file in order to upload their materials. Candidates will be asked to submit their reference list separately.
For additional information, nominations or confidential inquiries please contact:
- Narcisa Polonio, Ed.D., EVP of Board Leadership Services, email@example.com or 202-276-1983 (cell).
- Taimarie Adams, J.D., Coordinator of Board and Search Services, firstname.lastname@example.org, 202-775-7493 (office) or 646-402-3973 (mobile)
- Julie Golder, J.D., Board Services Coordinator, email@example.com, 202-775-4466 (office) or 202- 384-5816 (mobile).
For technical assistance with uploading documents, please contact:
Marc Wollenschlaeger, Board Services Associate, firstname.lastname@example.org or 202-775-4458.
The College District prohibits discrimination, including harassment, against any employee on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status or sexual orientation. Retaliation against anyone involved in the complaint process is a violation of College District policy.
*An ACCT Search*