Dual Credit CSHS Registration Guides
Clear Springs High School 2019-2020 Registration Guide
- Schedule your enrollment and advisement session with your College of the Mainland College Connections Advisor via Naviance. You will complete your COM application through www.applytexas.org. You will need to include your social security number on the application.
- Create your applytexas account. It will provide you with a username and password. This will allow you to complete and submit your application.
- Complete and submit your application.
- It takes 3-5 business days to process the application. You will receive an email from College of the Mainland with instructions on how to retrieve your COM ID number.
- You must complete the TSI Pre-assessment prior to testing. Go to www.com.edu/tsiapp to complete the TSI Pre-Assessment. Once completed, you will receive a certificate of completion via email.
- Sign up to take the TSI with your COM College Connections Advisor. COM will issue you a TSI testing voucher to potential Dual Credit student. TSI exemption is available to students who have met the college readiness standard on the PSAT, SAT or ACT. The TSI is not required for non-credit classes.
- Provide proof of Bacterial Meningitis vaccination to your COM College Connections Advisor.
- Register and pay for Dual Credit classes. Registration will take place at COM’s North County Center.
- Dual Credit Orientation will take place prior to the start of fall classes.
- Sign-up for enrollment session and TSI testing through Naviance
- Enrollment and Advisement Sessions: 2/21, 2/27, and 2/28
- TSI Testing Dates: 3/20 and 3/27 2:30 – 6 p.m.
- Registration and Payment dates: 4/17/2019 2:30 – 6 p.m. (seniors) and 4/18/2019 2:30 – 6 p.m. (juniors)
Tuition and Fees 2019-2020
- In District: $275 for 1-2 classes per semester; $75 for each additional class
- Online Fee $35, hybrid fee $25
- Required books and course workbooks are NOT included
- Additional fees for classes may be required
Download a printable copy of the CSHS Registration Guide (PDF)
For additional Information please contact Cassandra Himes, COM College Connections Advisor at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com