Dual Credit CCHS Registration Guides
Clear Creek High School 2019-2020 Registration Guide
Schedule an advisory session with COM College Connections Advisor. Select a date and sign up via Naviance.
2/20 2:45 – 3:15 p.m. 2/27 11:08 a.m. – 12:38 p.m. 3/6 2:45 – 4 p.m. 3/20 2:45 – 3:15 p.m. 3/27 11:08 a.m. – 12:38 p.m.
- Establish a Profile on applytexas.org. It will provide a Username and you will create a password for applytexas.org
- Complete an Application for College of the Mainland with your profile. Make sure to include you Social Security Number on the COM application.
- It takes 3-5 business days to process the application. You will receive an email from College of the Mainland with instructions on how to retrieve your COM ID number. COM ID number is mandatory to complete your COM application and TSI testing.
- You must complete the TSI Pre-assessment prior to testing. Go to www.com.edu/tsiapp/ to complete the TSI Pre-Assessment. Once completed, you will receive a certificate of completion via email.
- Sign up to take the TSI with your COM College Connections advisor at CCHS. TSI testing is free for CCHS students testing dates for Dual Credit students.
- Students taking COM online classes or classes on COM campus must submit proof of Bacterial Meningitis vaccination to COM. Proof can be turned on to your COM representative at CCHS.
- Register and pay for Dual Credit classes. See important dates below.
- Dual Credit Orientation will take place prior to the start of fall classes.
Tuition and Fees 2019-2020
- Out of District: $250 for 1-2 classes per semester; $75 for each additional class.
- Online Fee $35, hybrid fee $25
(Clear Creek courses are Hybrid/Online)
- Required Books and course workbooks are NOT included
- Additional fees for classes may be required.
- Advisory Sessions: Sign up thru Naviance: 2/20/19, 2/27/19, 3/6/19, 3/20/19, 3/27/19
- COM application deadline: 3/29/19
- TSI Testing: 4/3/19 and 4/4/19 2:45 – 6 p.m.
- Registration and Payment date:
4/16/19 and 4/17/19 2:30 – 6 p.m. (seniors) and 4/18/19 2:30 – 6 p.m. (juniors)