Stacey Henderson, M.S., L.P.C. (Psychology)
- Texas A&M University, B.S. 1989
- University of Houston – Clear Lake, M.S. 1991
- Licensed Professional Counselor, 1994
Previous Work Experience
- College Counselor, 2002-2009
- Private Practice, Counselor, 1995-2000
- Elementary School Counselor, 1992-2002
- Elementary School Teacher, 1990-1992
My research interest is in the area of positive psychology.
Teaching Philosophy/Research Interests
My teaching philosophy is holistic, focusing on the overall success of each individual student, academically, professionally and personally. I believe that learning should be fun and students should be actively engaged in the learning process.
Message to Students
Attend class every single day, actively participate and always do your best work.