Nathan C. Goldman (Government)
- B.A., History, University of South Carolina
- J.D., Law, Duke University
- M.A., Ph.D., Political Science, The Johns Hopkins University
- Professor of Government or Law
- University of Texas, University of Houston, University of Texas – Clear Lake, Rice University,
- South Texas College of Law, Alvin Community College, College of Mainland
Lawyer, Consultant, Business
Law and politics of outer space – author of four books and dozens of articles
My role is both to introduce students to the factual and theoretical understanding of the workings of government, and more importantly, to nurture and facilitate the ability of students to reason critically so that they can become informed and active citizens in our community, our country and our world.
Message to Students
Education is more than facts. It is an adventure in learning about the world and your place in it. We can work together to make ourselves and our world better.