Instruction Coronavirus FAQs
- When can students begin purchasing their books for Fall 2020 using their financial aid?
- Financial aid may be used to purchase books and supplies at the COM Bookstore beginning Aug. 10 through Sept. 9.
- Can I still use the library?
- The library building is closed but our services will continue online. Our librarians and library services will be available through the Library Website. Students can still chat with librarians and receive assistance in their research or other library needs between 8 am and 8 pm.
- What if I don’t have a computer or internet?
- Please contact your instructors.
- Can I still come to campus for tutoring?
- The tutoring center is closed during this time. Our tutors are available through our online tutoring services. Students will still be able to receive tutoring from COM tutors between the hours of 8 am to 8 pm.
- When can I come to campus?
- Not until further notice.
- Are there any instructional videos I can watch if I am new to online classes?
We have 4 videos to assist students who are new to Blackboard:
We also advise you to take the free Online Learner Workshop to help you transition to online learning that is located at http://edtech.com.edu/olw/.
For more information, please visit http://edtech.com.edu/students/.