Customized Corporate Training
College of the Mainland Can Bring Training to Your Company
The Continuing Education Office at College of the Mainland (COM) is your source for workforce and corporate learning, including grant funding resources to extend education beyond the classroom.
The Continuing Education Office at COM supports the economic development of our region through responsive, customized training to meet the changing needs of our businesses, community and regional economy.
Partnering with COM connects you with one comprehensive source for corporate learning programs and grant funding opportunities. You and your company will benefit from:
- Customized training for your organization on a broad range of topics tailored to your organization
- Resources for obtaining grant funding to support business training initiatives
- Affordable quality, providing you access to the same programs and curriculum used by Fortune 500 companies
- Flexible delivery and times, at your location or ours
- Expert instruction facilitated by industry professionals with years of practical experience
- Dedicated customer support and program management that handles the logistics to ensure a successful learning experience
- Experience and stability with training delivered by a trusted local institution that is here today and tomorrow
- Accreditation by the State of Texas, the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges
Whether you need customized corporate training, access to grant funding, or assessments of skills, College of the Mainland is here to help you.
For more information:
- Corporate Training Manager:
- Corporate Training Administration:
- Continuing Education office: