Certiport/MTA and MOS exams
COM is now an official testing center for the Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS) for the Microsoft Office 2010 applications and Microsoft Technology Associate (MTA) certifications.
Go to www.certiport.com for more information on the exams.
Steps to register for a MOS or MTA exam:
- The exams will be offered every Monday at 9 a.m., Tuesday at 3 p.m. and Thursday at 1 p.m.
- Examinees who would like to take the exam can make an appointment with the Testing Center by phone or email.
- After making an appointment, examinees will go to Certiport’s e-commerce site http://shop.certiport.com and purchase a voucher to bring with them for the exam.
- On the test day examinees must pay a $25 proctoring fee to COM and bring a photo ID for verification.
- Examinees must know which test or tests that they want to take so the examiner can place them in the right test.
- Once the exam is complete, examinees will receive their scores.
Contact the Testing Center for more information: