Create your road map to success by meeting with one of our advisors and drafting an educational plan.
Advisors can help you select courses to meet your goals, understand core curriculum and access on-campus resources. You also can discover how to drop or add a course as well as how to transition to a university.
Advisors can answer any question regarding your academic career at COM and beyond. We recommend you meet with an advisor for a confidential advising session each semester.
COM Academic Advisors:
- Holly Bankston, email@example.com, 409-933-8520
- Elizabeth Bennett, firstname.lastname@example.org, 409-933-8195
- Lesli Carroll, email@example.com, 409-933-8664
- Kristen Hatfield, firstname.lastname@example.org, 409-933-8156
- Michelle Valdes, email@example.com, 409-933-8124
Online Tutoring Service
College of the Mainland has partnered with NetTutor to provide all COM students with access to free, live online tutoring.
Wonder how to register?
Watch the tutorial below.