Plan a road map to success by meeting with one of our advisors and creating a clear educational plan. Advisors can help you select courses to meet your goals, understand co re curriculum , access on-campus student resources and calculate your ideal work load. Here, you can discover how to drop a c ourse as well as make a smooth transition to a university. Advisors are here to help with any question regarding your academic career at COM and beyond.
We recommend you meet with an advisor each semester. All academic advising sessions are confidential.
COM Academic Advisors:
- Fatima Abdeldaim, firstname.lastname@example.org, Ext. 8534
- Holly Bankston, email@example.com, Ext. 8520
- Elizabeth Bennett, firstname.lastname@example.org, Ext. 8195
- Lesli Carroll, email@example.com, Ext. 8664
- Kristen Hatfield, firstname.lastname@example.org, Ext. 8156
- Michelle Valdes, email@example.com, 409-933-8124
Online Tutoring Service
College of the Mainland has partnered with NetTutor to provide all COM students with access to free, live online tutoring.
Watch the tutorial below.