QEP Student Learner Outcomes
- Students will demonstrate the ability to express their ideas verbally using expressive, accurate and appropriate language.
- Students will use appropriate presentation techniques (i.e., maintain eye contact, modulate voice, demonstrate appropriate pacing, use appropriate gestures, etc.)
- Students will demonstrate understanding of the topic by utilizing properly cited facts, examples and other forms of support.
- Students will plan, prepare and deliver a well-organized, logical oral presentation.
- Students will demonstrate a statistically significant decrease in their communication apprehension on a measure of communication apprehension.