20-Minute Mentor Commons
College of the Mainland has a 20-Minute Mentor Commons Subscription
As a member of our campus community this online resource from Magna Publications is available at no cost to you.
20-Minute Mentor Commons offers on-demand versions of their popular 20-Minute Mentor programs, covering a broad range of faculty development topics. Sign up today and help energize your higher education career.
STEP 1: Activate your 20-Minute Mentor Commons subscription
- Go to www.magnapubs.com/sitelicense/registration.html?v=com0531
- Enter information in each of the required fields. In the Authorization Code box, enter our group Authorization Code COM1372P and click Submit
Please note: entering the Authorization Code is done only once.
STEP 2: Access the 20-Minute Mentor Commons library
- Go to www.magnapubs.com/profile
- Enter your email address & password & click Submit. If you do not know or remember your account password, use “Forget your password?” to reset it.
- On the left side of the screen, under My Account, My Online Access, select Subscriptions. The online content you have access to will be listed to the right. Click the appropriate link to view the content.
Please do not share the Authorization Code with anyone outside our campus community.
- Call 800-433-0499 ext. 2 (outside the U.S. & Canada call 608-246-3590 ext. 2.). Our office hours are 8:00 am to 5:00 pm Central Time, Monday through Friday.
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org