VN Program Track
Pre-Nursing Orientation – VN Program
1. Log in to WebAdvisor.
- You must have a COM username and password and be set up as a student in the system.
- If you are not already a COM student, apply at www.com.edu/admissions/apply. Allow 2-3 days for processing.
2. Select the "Students" image from the Main Menu:
3. Click the link: Student Planning (Registration) found under Academic Planning.
- If you have never accessed Student Planning, please see the Student Planning Instruction Sheet.
4. Select "Go to Plan & Schedule" from item #2.
5. In the "Search for Courses" text box type in PNO-VN and hit the Enter key.
6. On the next page, click on View Available Sections.
7. Click on "Add Section to Schedule."
8. On the next pop-up window, click on "Add Section to Schedule." This will add the course to your schedule.
9. Select "Go to Plan & Schedule" at the top left-hand corner.
10. Scroll to the Credit Fall 2016 schedule by clicking the right arrow.
11. Click on "Register Now" to register for the Pre-Nursing Orientation Modules.
- Do not worry; there is no charge, cost or fee to complete the PNO.
12. Log in to Blackboard (Bb) at https://de.com.edu/ to access the PNO.
- Allow 4-6 hours for the PNO course to show up in your Bb course list.
- If you are new to Blackboard, complete the Blackboard Learn Tour before beginning the PNO course.
If you have questions, call the Nursing/Allied Health Careers department at 409-933-8425 or email email@example.com.