PNO LVN-RN Transition Track
Pre-Nursing Orientation – LVN-RN Transition Track
1. Login to WebAdvisor
- You must have a COM username and password and be set up as a student in the system.
- If you are not already a COM student, apply at http://www.com.edu/admissions/apply; allow 2-3 days for processing.
2. Select the "Students" image from the Main Menu:
3. Click the link: Student Planning (Registration) found under Academic Planning.
4. Click the "Go to Plan & Schedule" link under item #2 at the top of the page.
5. In the Search for Courses text box type in PNO-LVNRN and hit the Enter key.
6. On the next page, click on View Available Sections for PNO-LVNRN
Click on "Add Section to Schedule"
7. Click on the "Add Section to Schedule" button to add the course to your schedule.
8. Click the "Go to Plan & Schedule" link at the top left-hand corner of the page.
9. Scroll to the Credit Fall 2016 schedule by clicking the right arrow.
10. Click on "Register Now" to register for the Pre-Nursing Orientation Modules.
- Do not worry; there is no charge, cost, or fee to complete the PNO.
11. Login to Blackboard (Bb) at https://de.com.edu/ to access the PNO.
- Allow 4-6 hours for the PNO course to show up in your Bb course list.
- If you are new to Bb, complete the Blackboard Learn Tour before beginning the PNO course.
For questions, call the Nursing/Allied Health Careers department at 409-933-8425 or email email@example.com.