The Help Center offers assistance in person and by phone (409-933-8663). Located in the Enrollment Center, the Help Center's hours are:
- Monday–Tuesday from 8 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- Wednesday–Friday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
College of the Mainland is also pleased to offer convenient online services to make it easier for you to register for classes, create a personalized COM email account to keep in touch with friends and teachers and set up a payment plan that fits your budget needs. All of these can be done from any computer with Internet access. Now you can save time, avoid lines and beat the rush. Instructions for accessing these convenient services are linked below.
Access WebAdvisor by going to http://webadvisor.com.edu
- Search for and Register in Credit Classes Using WebAdvisor
- Drop a Course in WebAdvisor
- View and Print Your Schedule
COM Email for Students
Online Payment Plans
- For technical assistance, visit the ITS Student Request Form and fill out the required information.
Online Tutoring Service
College of the Mainland is excited to announce our partnership with NetTutor online tutoring service. This partnership will provide all COM students with access to free, live online tutoring.
Atomic Learning Video Tutorials
Students have access to 30-second to three-minute video tutorials on topics from plagiarism to Photoshop at the Atomic Learning website. Simply log in with your WebAdvisor password at www.AtomicLearning.com/login/com.
- Early registration can only be done through WebAdvisor.
- To protect your privacy, COM does not have access to your passwords.
- Do not share your information with anyone as you may be liable for any actions taken through your accounts.