How to Begin
Steps to Getting Started
The COM Health Information Management Program is offered at an affordable cost, and scholarships and financial aid are available to qualifying students. Call the Financial Aid Office for financial aid information at 409-933-8274 or the COM Foundation Office for scholarship details at 409-933-8508.
How to Start
- Apply to COM at www.com.edu/apply.
- Complete a criminal background check.
- Provide documentation of current immunizations such as tetanus, measles, mumps, rubella, TB skin test and chicken pox.
- Submit necessary documentation including high school or college transcripts, proof of Texas residency and meningitis vaccination records if you are under 22.
- If you are a first-time college student, attend a New Student Orientation before registering. Transfer students meet with an advisor before registering.
- Register for classes at www.com.edu/register.
For additional information call 409-933-8414.