Work Study Positions
Work-Study Program Requirements
Students must meet the following requirements prior to joining the Work-Study Program:
- Students must complete a FAFSA online at www.fafsa.ed.gov.
- Students must contact the job placement specialist located in the Financial Aid Office to receive a referral.
- Students wanting to work off campus must have completed English 1301 with a C or better.
- Students must have a minimum GPA of 2.0.
- Students will be expected to attend the Work-Study Program orientation. If students are unable to attend a face-to-face orientation, they must review the orientation on the Work-Study Program Web page and complete the quiz in the Student Financial Services Office (prior to being placed). Students who have completed an orientation will not have to attend another one.
Available Work-Study Positions
Students interested in any of these positions must make an appointment with the job placement specialist at 409-933-8399 or 1-888-258-8859 ext. 8399.