1200 N Amburn Rd, Texas City, TX 77591
Need help completing your income tax return? Join us for a free workshop.
COM has partnered with the United Way Galveston County to host a tax preparation workshop. Families are invited to get free assistance with completing their federal tax returns.
What you need:
- Social Security cards and/or ITIN cards for taxpayer, spouse, and dependents listed on return
- Photo ID for taxpayer, spouse, and dependents
- All income statements: W-2, 1099, 1099R, Social Security Benefits Statements, and other income sources
- Tuition Statement (1098-T) and related expenses from college or technical school
- Statement from Child Care Provider (includes total paid and tax ID number)
- Affordable Care Act statements: 1095-A, B or C
- Copy of last years return, if available
- Bank Account number and routing number (for direct deposit)
For details, call 409-933-8258.