College Connection Advisors
Reach your academic and career goals
Your advisor will help you with each step of the higher education process from application to financial aid.
An advisor can:
- Assist you in choosing your goals, career interests and the best college for you.
- Provide information on college entrance requirements, policies and procedures.
- Conduct classroom presentations about the transition from high school to college and other tips for ninth to 12th grade students.
- Create a culture of college awareness on your high school’s campus.
- Assist you with planning how to pay for college, including developing a financial plan and completing a federal financial aid application, state financial aid application and scholarship applications.
- Dickinson – Lionel Deluna
- Hitchcock – Earl Alexander
- La Marque – Earl Alexander
- Santa Fe – Kody Alfred
- Texas City – Kelley Waters