College Connections Advisors
Reach your academic and career goals
Your advisor will help you with each step of the higher education process from application to financial aid.
An advisor can:
- Assist you in dual credit, application, testing, advising and registration.
- Assist in choosing academic goals, career interests and the best college.
- Provide information on college entrance requirements, policies and procedures.
- Conduct classroom presentations about the transition from high school to college and other tips for ninth to 12th grade students.
- Create a culture of college awareness on high school campuses.
- Assist with planning how to pay for college, including developing a financial plan and completing a federal financial aid application, state financial aid application and scholarship applications.