Customized Corporate Training
College of the Mainland Can Bring Training to Your Company
College of the Mainland’s Workforce Development Office in Continuing Education is your source for corporate learning and grant funding to extend education beyond the classroom.
The Workforce Development Office at College of the Mainland supports the economic development of our region through responsive, customized training to meet the changing needs of our businesses, community and regional economy.
Partnering with COM connects you with one comprehensive source for corporate learning programs and grant funding opportunities. You and your company will benefit from our:
- Customized training for your organization on a broad range of topics tailored to your organization
- Resources for obtaining grant funding to support business training initiatives
- Affordable quality, providing you access to the same programs and curriculum used by Fortune 500 companies
- Rapid response and implementation with flexible delivery at your site or ours, any day, any time
- Expert instruction facilitated by industry professionals with years of practical experience
- Dedicated customer support and program management that handles the logistics to ensure a successful learning experience
- Experience and stability with training delivered by a trusted local institution that is here today and tomorrow
Whether you need customized corporate training, access to grant funding or assessments of skills, College of the Mainland is here to help you.
For more information:
- Main Campus: 409-933-8253 or 409-933-8146
- League City: 281-332-1800
One Call. One Source. Many Solutions.