Resources for Students
The Career Services Department can provide you with the tools necessary to realize success, both personally and professionally. Whether you are trying to decide on a major, seeking employment after graduation or interested in finding a fun job for the summer, we are here to assist you.
Students: Please visit with your advisor to have access to this free career assessment. It is a valuable tool if you are undecided in your major or need more information on careers. Your advisor will also give you the codes to use to create your profile.
- Holly Bankston, email@example.com, 409-933-8520
- Erin Brucia, firstname.lastname@example.org, 409-933-8008
- Alexis Buck, email@example.com, 409-933-8534
- Lesli L. Carroll, firstname.lastname@example.org, 409-933-8664
- Kristen Hatfield, email@example.com, 409-933-8156
- Stuart Jackson, firstname.lastname@example.org, 409-933-8195
- Michelle Valdes, email@example.com, 409-933-8124
Where is the money? CBsalary.com provides updated salary information and helpful advice for career planning. Go to CBsalary.com »