Business Program at COM
From trains to telephones to Twitter, corporations have changed the world. Working in all industries, business professionals have the opportunity to innovate, engage and inspire.
About the Program
The COM Business Program offers degrees and certificates to help you swiftly reach your career goals. The program teaches practical skills and how to apply them to real-world situations in the specialty of your choosing: entrepreneurship, management, marketing or accounting.
Why the COM Business Program?
- Small classes are offered at a lower cost than at a university.
- Earn a certificate in one year or continue another year for a degree.
- Professors with diverse business experience guide you in career planning.
- Co-ops and internships are available to students wanting job experience before graduation.
- Designed for working students, the program can be completed entirely online.
What Our Students are Saying
“Internet classes are new to me but with them I can do my course work at any time of the day. The classes that COM offers are teaching me what it takes to run and manage a successful business, be it a corporation, partnership or self-owned business like my own.”
The COM Business Program is offered at a lower cost than university programs. Students may also receive scholarships and financial aid. For scholarship information, visit www.com.edu/scholarships or call 409-933-8508. For details on financial aid, visit www.com.edu/financial-aid or call 409-933-8274.
Associate of Arts in business graduates are prepared to transfer to a university while Associate of Applied Science in business graduates are ready for the workforce with their expertise gained in concentrated business courses.