Current High School Students
Instructions for Current High School Students
- Complete the online application.
After submitting your application through ApplyTexas, please allow three to five working days for processing. To check on your application status, please go to WebAdvisor through the COM website.
*Please note: If you do not supply your Social Security number, processing of your application will be delayed. The ApplyTexas application is not an application for financial aid. Please refer to the financial aid web page for financial aid information.
- All new COM students under age 22 must submit evidence of being immunized against meningococcal meningitis. The vaccine must have been taken within the past five years and at least 10 days before the start of class.
- Present documentation for residency.
- Submit official high school transcripts. Transcripts should include TAKS scores to be considered for placement testing exemptions. Official transcripts must be submitted in an unopened, sealed envelope to:
College of the Mainland
1200 Amburn Rd.
Texas City, TX 77591
- Meet with a high school counselor to receive more information about dual credit or Collegiate High School opportunities.