College of the Mainland is a learning-centered, comprehensive community college dedicated to student success and the intellectual and economic prosperity of the diverse communities we serve.
College of the Mainland will be a valued and vital community partner by striving to enrich our expanding community and preparing our students to learn, work and live in a diverse, dynamic and global environment.
- Student Success and Academic Excellence
- Continuous Improvement and Accountability
- Mutual Respect, Civility, and Integrity
- Diversity and Inclusiveness
- Innovation and Adaptability
- Campus and Community Collaboration
2010-2014 Strategic Goals
- Increase enrollment, retention and completions, and improve students’ attainment of their educational goals.
- Increase underrepresented populations and the diversity of our students and employees to reflect our service area.
- Increase positive community awareness and collaboration through a supportive culture which promotes college accountability.
- Obtain the necessary resources, through bonds, grants and fundraising/philanthropic endeavors, to continue to improve and expand services, technology, programs and facilities.
- Advance innovation and effectiveness in teaching and student services through collaboration, professional development, training and technology.
- Maintain and enhance high quality services in the areas of administration, instruction, student services and college operations.
Mission, Vision, Values and Institutional Goals approved by the College of the Mainland Board of Trustees.